Question:
do you think is good for canada send soldiers to afghanistan?
grialcanada
2006-03-29 15:13:28 UTC
do you think is good for canada send soldiers to afghanistan?
Six answers:
2006-03-29 15:23:54 UTC
No, none of them want us there.

Everyone just wants to steal their diamonds and locate weapons that may or may not have been against international law. Not necessarily WMD..

It is not even about opium, those days are soon over.

The Taliban are locked up in the crappiest most run down jails ever.

The states go, now Canada is responsible.

If some country occupies my land, rapes and murders my people, And I try to fight back, I would be considered a terrorist and not a hero?

Is their land now full of depleted uranium?
messer
2006-03-29 21:31:50 UTC
first of all....the USA is still in Afghanistan. Secondly....the Taliban members are in the same jails that everyother prisoner is in over there. Third....they are still making opium....the war was not started because of WMD's, nor was it started because of any other reason except for: The Taliban was an oppressive regime, they destroyed Buddhist statues (The largest in the world), they opressed women, children, men, artists, musicians basically everyone that didn't agree with them. They harbored terrorists such as Al Qaeda. Now to answer the question that was asked. I feel that it was very good of Canada to send troops to Afghanistan. The Afghans needed assistance and most of the free world came to answer the call.
chris_pacino
2006-03-30 16:13:33 UTC
In a way yes and another no. Yes becuse it not only helps our troops out but it shows the world that we arent out for personal gain in liberating this country. The other is because it goes against what canada is trying to do. According to the NRA (National Rifle Association) Cananda is trying to emulate Great Britain in the fact that they have one of the highest crime rates in the world because they wont allow their citizens to arm themselves. Recently one man shot and killed two robbers who had been harassing him for the past 2 weeks and continuily stealing his property. When the police arrived HE was arrested and thrown in jail and charged with murder. while the robbers family were given money to help with their loss. Currently canda is trying to ban all firearms of all kinds. Great Britain has already done that and banned bats, knives and anything else considered a deadly weapon. If found you can be thrown in jail.
SPACEGUY
2006-03-29 15:17:28 UTC
canada ,usa, briton, italy, and countless others have a good mind set, and that is to knock down governments that want to kill people, it makes sense to me
Super♥♥♥man
2006-03-29 15:17:02 UTC
I think it is good to help those people to stable their country and it is good to help them in that way
.45 Peacemaker
2006-03-30 02:47:39 UTC
yes