Question:
Does anyone know where I can learn the Celtic language?
laurelf
2006-02-16 19:16:35 UTC
Does anyone know where I can learn the Celtic language?
Two answers:
jwilliams1454
2006-02-16 19:45:59 UTC
There are many Celtic languages including Welsh, Cornish, Breton, Irish, Scots Gaelic, and Manx. These languages are still spoken in Alba/Scotland, Breizh/Brittany, Cymru/Wales, Eire/Ireland, Kernow/Cornwall, and Ellan Vannin/The Isle of Mann. The BBC also broadcasts in Welsh and Scots (see below).
Alion
2006-02-18 04:11:26 UTC
Gaelic is still spoken today-by a very limited number of

people-on Cape Breton Island,Nova Scotia,Canada.